As the seller of real estate, whether it is your home, land or a commercial property, you need to be aware of many requirements in today's world, or you can employ a REALTOR® to assist you. You should also be aware that only about 70% of all licensed real estate agents are members of the Vermont Association of REALTORS® and through them also a member of the National Association of REALTORS®. Membership in NAR & VAR requires the REALTOR® to adhere to a very strict Code of Ethics. This is not required of other licensed real estate agents.
If you chose me and Stowe Realty to represent you, I will provide you with many services, some required by law or regulations and some to be determined by you. Among these services are the following:
- A Comparable Marketing Analysis to determine the value of your property.
- An evaluation of what you might do to make your property show better to obtain to highest value possible for it.
- Assisting you to obtain copies of all required permits, surveys and other related documents that will be required by a buyer.
- Provide you with a Seller’s Property Information Report for you to make out and give to a buyer. This report provides a record of your evaluation of the property in the event of a dispute after closing.
- Assistance to you in the negotiation of the purchase price.
- Marketing of the property on a number of national websites and local advertising medias, such as www.realtor.com, www.worldproperties.com, www.vtcpe.com and others.